The Injen SP1209 Short Ram Air Intake is the next logical step in your search for power gains for your 2015-2021 Subaru WRX equipped with the H4-2.0L Turbo engine. This easy to install performance cold air intake system allows that hungry Turbo engine to breathe deeper and unleash that additional performance that you’ve been craving.
The Injen Technology engineers spent abundant amounts of time designing, testing, and perfecting this performance Cold Air Intake system to develop some serious bolt-on power. The soul of this Cold Air Intake system is with our smooth, mandrel-bent, over-sized 3.00" O.D. T6-6061 aluminum tube that provides a smooth, uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow and a look that will impress every time you open your hood! This intake system also features our patented MR (Mega Ram) Technology at the MAF for precise control over the fuel trims with no fear of check engine lights or additional electronic tuning.
Not only that, but this performance intake system also has a custom design heat shield and cover that is specific to this application. This custom heat shield provides that extra protection from under-hood temps and also a clean, smooth appearance when showing off your engine bay. All of the effort from our engineers allowed the WRX to put down an additional 24 HP and 20 Lb-Ft of torque on the chassis dyno! That’s performance that you can feel and hear!!
As always, Injen Technology also offers this performance air intake system in multiple finishes. You can choose from our polished version (SP1209P), Wrinkle Black (SP1209WB), and our Wrinkle Red (SP1209WR) finish. To top it all off, the SP1209 performance air intake system includes the unbeatable Injen Technology limited Lifetime Warranty!
• Direct Fit for
2015-2021 Subaru WRX H4-2.0L Turbo
• Dyno Proven gains of up to 24 hp and 20 lb-ft. of torque
• Designed to work with the stock calibration
• Innovative Design allows for maximum airflow and power
• 3.00in Mandrel-bent 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
• Fully Incorporated Application-Specific Heat shield included
• Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
• Impressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
• Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
• Replacement air filter part number X-1078-BB
• Optional Hydroshield part number 1120BLK
• Optional X-Pedal Throttle Response Controller: P/N PT0002B
• Stainless steel band clamps with inner protective liner
• Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
• Made in Pomona, California, USA
• Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.