Quite simply, the Injen Technology X-PedalPro is a customizable throttle response controller. The X-PedalPro can remove the accelerator delay built into your vehicle from the factory to provide quicker response and an improved driving experience. Youll be amazed how different your vehicle feels after this quick and simple install.
The X-PedalPro is a plug-in module that requires less than 5 minutes to install and delivers immediate, customized performance for your vehicle. Specifically, the X-Pedal Pro controls the throttle signals going into your stock ECU (Engine Control Unit) so that your vehicle instantly responds faster and accelerates swifter... or slower and more economically depending on how you program the X-PedalPro. The choice is yours.
Note: This part is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
• The built-in high speed processor greatly improves throttle signal response time
• Sport Mode: 9 levels, suitable for mountain roads and racing
• ECO Mode: 7 levels, for driving in city areas which can improve fuel economy
• Anti-skid function helps on lower friction surfaces with ease
• Launch Control/Drag Race Mode: Gets you to reach max acceleration faster
• DAC (Digital to Analog Convert) - provides 1000 times/sec processing speed
• Note: This part is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Direct Fit For
2008-2012 Honda Accord L4-2.4L
2006-2011 Honda Civic Hybrid L4-1.3L
2006-2011 Honda Civic Si L4-2.0L
Prop 65 Compliance
This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Injen Technology offers a Limited One-Year Warranty to the original purchaser against defects in material and workmanship on all Injen electronics under the PowerTech line. Injen Technology will replace, at no charge, any Powertech electronic component considered by Injen Technology to be defective. Any and all warranty coverage is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part only, at Injen Technology’s discretion. Proof of purchase is required. The warranty does not cover incidental or consequential damages, damages caused from improper installation, nor does it cover the cost of installation or removal of the defective part or its replacement. All warranty items must be sent freight prepaid with a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and copy of original invoice.